Saturday, July 7, 2018

Sunday Fun Day

Hey everyone! I just finished updating my website. There's still a ton of work to be done though.
I just noticed that the title of this blog is 1st Blog? I'll try to learn how to use this blogger system. I think I had to create a page? Anyway, I had updated this blog site also, as you can see, I changed the background, some fonts, and theme. I also added a link back to the zestytasty.com website as my cousin Erik suggested. Thanks KE.

Oh I remember now. I am going to introduce myself. My name is Earl Espiritu. I am past the mid-thirties but not on the forties. I have a wife and daughter. I am from the Philippines. I am currently working and residing here at the Turks and Caicos Islands. I've been here since 2006, went back to the Philippines on 2009. Went back here again on 2011 and still here on this Island.


I love cooking! I would avoid all the house chores but not cooking. Even if I am in a bad mood I would still cook! I remember back home when I used to come home very late, I would still cook and eat at home, instead of buying something at a fast food restaurant. Oh but there's this one time that I was really craving for Siopao (Steamed bun).
Jumbo Pao (Photo courtesy of pitbull@ pinoyexchange.com)
So on my way home, I had to stop at Kowloon House and buy 2 Jumbo Pao Siopao. It has Pork, Chicken, Sausage and salted egg and I always eat it with their hot sauce.  Their hot sauce taste like a diluted Sriracha hot sauce. 

I bought a soda (coca-cola) which is really good to pair up with the Siopao. I would eat one while walking home and the other one when I get home and eat it while watching a late night tv show.



Ok, so this blog was almost about Siopao. I feel really sleepy now anyway. I can't think of anything to tell you. Probably tomorrow I'll have something. This coming Monday, I am officially on vacation! Woohoo! I had planned out my vacation (most of it). Half of it is for "Me Time" the other half is "Family Time". I hope I can really have HALF of the time, coz I might just have like a quarter of my "Me Time", but I'll still take it.

I am going to try to cook with some new recipes for the whole two weeks so I can post something on my website. I have to ask my customers (my wife and daughter) first on what would they want to eat.
I really have to do that you know. If I don't, well they still would have to eat whatever I cook anyway! Haha!

I am going to sign off now. I think I made progress on trying to tell you about something about me. I hope I didn't waste your time and got you hooked on reading. Thanks for the time though. Peace out!✌☮️😉







No comments:

Post a Comment

What MAKES an IDEAL KITCHEN

WHAT MAKES AN IDEAL KITCHEN.  It is a mistake to suppose that any room, however small and unpleasantly situated, is "good enough...