Thursday, July 19, 2018

Beach Blog

I woke up early last Wednesday and saw an e-mail that I was approved by Google Adsense.
I was really excited but couldn't get it working on my site. Its like there are is no ads appearing on my screen.  So I called my website host and they were trying to figure out on what was wrong. By the way, I am using Godaddy's GoCentral Website Builder. I find it easy to use than me using a wordpress which I tried but I just don't have the patience to learn and add those tools, I dunno. I'll continue the story later.

Anyway, there was a bit of a problem in adding the adsense to the website builder so I got a little bit frustrated and I thought, well, its a bright sunny day so I might as well start the day nice. So I told my wife that I'll just go to the beach with my daughter. 

We had a quick breakfast and prepared to go to the beach. Sunscreen (Check) / Goggles (Check) / Water & Snacks (Check) / Beach Toys and Beach umbrella (Check)(Check) oh and a gallon of water to wash our feet. (Check)!

So we drop off my wife at her work. Then headed off to the beach. One thing about here in the Turks & Caicos Islands is every place is near from each other. Even the beach is only about 10-15 mins far.

We went to the public beach access between the Sands Hotel & Point Grace. They have a nice parking area up there. 

 We headed to the water first and swim for a couple of minutes then my daughter asked me if she can make a sand castle. So I set up the umbrella so we have some shade while we make the castle. We were trying to make a castle but at the middle of making it she said. "How about a mermaid?" There you go! As you can see we did a mermaid!

Its the little mermaid! Yeah! This was my first time making a sand mermaid and it looks ok. I'm happy with it. Most important is my daughter is very happy about it too.

We saw some small fish while we were swimming. They were surrounding us. They seem to be the friendly fish i guess? Lol.

We spend almost two hours on the beach. We were there around 9 until 11 which the sun is getting really hot already at that time. I decided to call it a day, and head home and get cleaned up.

Well, back at home, we had lunch and then I let her watch a bit of tv while I'm back on my website support problem. Finally, after a few drop calls and internet connection losses, the tech guy found a brilliant solution to my problem. I wasn't seeing the added function for my google adsense to work because I was on the wrong country of the website. I was at the .uk I'm supposed to use the .us in order for it to work. So that's it. I added my google adsense, went to the beach, had fun. Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What MAKES an IDEAL KITCHEN

WHAT MAKES AN IDEAL KITCHEN.  It is a mistake to suppose that any room, however small and unpleasantly situated, is "good enough...