Thursday, July 19, 2018

Play Land Monday

Most Mondays are the same as every Monday. Waking up early, preparing breakfast and lunch at the same time when its a work week. But this Monday is a vacation Monday for me. This is my second week of my short two weeks vacation. 

I still woke up early at around six, made some coffee and made some updates to my websites. Then I hopped on to my stationary bike and watched inspirational how to grow your food blogging website traffic vlogs.

There was a lot to choose from so it took me about 5mins for preview until I decided to watch Melyssa Griffin's channel. I played the how to do your email marketing video and continue striding. 

After a quick 15 mins and only 120 calories burned, I prepared breakfast. 7:00, finally my wife woke up and made me coffee (I brew the coffee but not make it) coffee tastes better when my wife makes it!

After breakfast, I fed our kitten Alley. I named her Alley as she looks like the Alley Cat, cat food. About 8:00 my daughter woke up and I prepared her breakfast. Some milk, toast and scrambled eggs. I let her eat while watching her favorite toon Peppa Pig. 

8:45am time for my wife to go to work. We brought her to work, then headed back home. Me and my daughter spent the whole morning playing with her ice cream cart, took turns on being the customer and the seller. Lunch was the left over dirty fries from last Sunday. After watching a little bit TV. I let her have her nap time. I went back on working on my website. Still in progress.

Then when my daughter woke up, she immediately told me that we are going the PlayLand. Its an indoor playground here on the island.

 She had lots of fun! After an hour. We went to get mommy and went straight home. I then prepared dinner which is Smoked turkey flakes on fried aubergine. After dinner. I did my food photography and wrote the recipe, then post it on my website.

It was a very productive Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What MAKES an IDEAL KITCHEN

WHAT MAKES AN IDEAL KITCHEN.  It is a mistake to suppose that any room, however small and unpleasantly situated, is "good enough...